Friday, March 6, 2009

deep breath

The night after my last blog I ended up very sick with a stomach bug. We were hoping it would just stay with me, but it appears to have snagged Adam as well. He is sick with a fever and nauseous but stable so far. We've been hit pretty hard this week. Adam lost his wedding ring yesterday because his fingers are so skinny now. Honestly, I'm incredibly frustrated at the moment. Enough already. So, please lift us up as you think of it. We know that many of you have your own crazy stuff going on and we are grateful for your prayers.
-Casey

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you, Casey. I have been thinking of you alot since we saw each other. I also loved your Shadowlands quote. I had the same virus two nights ago and it was a beating. I am praying that it doesn't go any further with Adam.

    ReplyDelete